Monday, February 25, 2008

Music Panel: Simpler Style



So this is quite a few figures, but it still has strong symmetry and stability as a compostion. I'll see how it works in a square with a border. I used as few lines as i could to describe the forms, as was the case with deco figurative works. They are stylized in a way that could be rendered pretty flat i think, but still, they are drawn well enough to maintain spatial relationships and one point perspective. I might play with color a bit too, but the color group could do some experimenting with these.

3 comments:

vikstir. said...

dope.

Nicole Vanche (Toki) said...

I wonder if it'd be possible to show some of these designs to joe. I like them alot, but he liked the old ones too and now were kind of totally re-doing them. You know just some 2nd feedback from him just in case?

elissa said...

I will forward some designs to him (he does have our blog site) but I agree though with Nicole. We don't want to reinvent everything nor do we want to show him too many options. We will talk about this-